- Risk-free 8-week trial
- Directly from manufacturer
- Free return shipping
Why we love this product
Discover pure audio enjoyment with this all-star line-up. You can only get this much surround sound for such a small budget from Teufel. Featuring our most popular floor-standing loudspeaker, the Ultima, of course.
Key advantages at a glance
- Powerful 5.1 home cinema set including T10 subwoofer & wireless transmitter for real surround sound without having to run lots of cables
- With REARSTATION for wireless transmission of the surround signals to the rear speakers; Attention: Receiver requires unamplified surround channel outputs (PreOut) for this purpose.
- Tweeter with phase plug, optimised sound dispersion, fine-tuning of all components, more balanced sound
- Powerful T10 subwoofer, can be used either as a front or downfire subwoofer, optionally wirelessly controllable
- Front speakers ULTIMA 40 with 3-way system with two loadable woofers for high, distortion-free levels
- Ultima 20 as rear speaker, centre speaker with double mid-range driver for excellent speech intelligibility
- All ULTIMA speakers are equipped with a lush 25 mm tweeter, phase plug and wave guide for detailed, spatial imaging.
- Only suitable for AV receivers with PreOut outputs for the rear channels, a level converter is additionally required for high-level outputs (not included in the scope of delivery).
All technologies at a glance
Smash seller from Berlin
For years, the Ultima series has been a byword for excellent price to performance ratio. You won't get this much sound for this little money anywhere else. Featuring superior audio technologies, the Ultima speakers deliver perfectly balanced playback and are perfect for enjoying all genres of music, as well as gaming and of course films. The new Ultima speakers also come equipped with an unmistakable logo above the tweeter. They are the successor to the Ultima Mk2 series.
At Teufel, all our bundles are designed for finely-tuned high-fidelity playback. As a result, you can experience immersive soundscapes for movies, enjoy rousing concert atmosphere on Blu-ray, and hear exactly where those footsteps are coming from in video games.
Developed in Berlin
Product development for the Ultima series, like all our other speaker series, is completed start to finish here in our Berlin labs and anechoic chambers. After years of cross-team refinement and optimization with more than a little input from customer feedback, the Ultima 40 is a true marvel of engineering.
Tweeter with phase plug and waveguide
Two features that are nearly unheard of at this price point are the tweeter's built in phase plug and waveguide, providing for extreme precision in the high-frequency range.
Mitigates phase interference near the tweeter by directing waves outward toward the listener, enhancing response at high-frequency bandpasses.
Exactingly guides each individual sound, keeping all instruments and voices crisp, clear, and distinct.
Wireless 5.1 soundThe subwoofer and rear speakers provide a wireless transmission*. All you need is a power outlet in the rear area. You won't have to worry about laying cables across the room. The subwoofer and rear speakers turn on and off automatically.
RearStation receives signals from the Cinebar wirelessly
Rear Speaker Compact
Rear Speaker Compact just one plug socket needed!
Slim subwoofer T 4000
Subwoofer receives signals from the Cinebar wirelessly
Soundbar CS 42
Cinebar sends signals wirelessly
*With minimum latency times of only 8 ms
All around unbeatable
Whether serving as a standalone bookshelf speaker or rear speaker in a surround set, the ULTIMA 20 does not compromise. It fits on a bookshelf, can be placed on a stand, or mounted on a wall. Both visually and in audio terms, it's the perfect match for its big sister.
Pristinely finished. Made from sturdy MDF with internal struts, Teufel speakers feature long-lasting timeless design.
T 10 Subwoofer
For the first time Teufel offers a subwoofer that can be configured in either front- or down-firing modes. Don't let the 150-Watts fool you. The new Class-D amplifier's high efficiency and extremely low noise mean it can go toe-to-toe with any 300-Watt amplifier.
- High-end-class active subwoofer, configurable in front- and down-firing modes
- 250 mm diameter subwoofer
- Power: 150-Watt, highly efficient Class-D power amplifier with low power consumption
- Automatic on and off
- Wide variety of settings and circuit breaker
- Can be tilted forwards or backwards, and feet are adjustable
- Integrated wireless module - compatible with CINEBAR Pro, DUETT, TRIOS and IMPAQ receivers. Denon/Marantz or Yamaha/Pioneer receivers require the Subwoofer Wireless Transmitter.
Design and materials
We took no shortcuts when it came to optimizing our Ultima speakers. Here are the highlights of our new range:
The cornerstone of its excellent sound lies in the design of our 3-way system, which resulted from years of development. The drivers work together in harmony across all frequency ranges, resulting in extremely smooth and clear sound production.
- 1 × T 10 Subwoofer – Black
- 1 × 15m Speaker Cable 2.5mm² - C2515S – white
1 × Pair Shelf speaker UL 20 Mk3 18
- 2 × UL 20 Mk3 18 bookshelf speaker (pc.) – Black
- 2 × red rubber feet (4x) for UL 20/40 Mk3 18
- 2 × grill for UL 20 Mk3 18 – Black
1 × REARSTATION
- 1 × REARSTATION TX – Black
- 2 × REARSTATION Compact RX (pcs.) – Black
- 1 × power adapter – Black
- 1 × Centre speaker UL 40 C Mk3 18 – Black
2 × Floor speaker UL 40 Mk3 18 (pc.)
- 1 × Grill with logo for UL 40 Mk3 18 + UL 40 A Mk2 – Black
- 1 × red rubber feet (4x) for UL 20/40 Mk3 18
T 10 Subwoofer
High-class active subwoofer, can be used either front- or down-firing
Description Item Width 35,1 cm Height 48,3 cm Depth 38 cm Weight 15,6 kg
Description Item Cinch input 1
Description Item Power supply voltage 230 V Automatic on/off Yes Maximum power consumption 150 W Mains lead fixed Yes Safety class 2 Fuse Yes Storage for settings when disconnected Yes Standby-Function Yes Standby-Power consumption 1 W Bass boost/EQ Yes Input gain adjustment Yes Level control Yes Phase control Yes Lowest frequency (-3 dB) 33 Hz Wireless Subwoofer Yes Power output capacity impulse (peak) Bass 150 W Amplifier configuration 1.0 Amplifier technology Class D Amplifier channels 1
Description Item Suitable for AV receiver Yes Equalisation openings 1 Downfire Yes Frontfire Yes Enclosure material MDF Enclosure surface Laminated, matte Integrated stand Yes Woofer (number per enclosure) 1 Woofer (diameter) 250 mm Woofer (material) Aluminium Frequency range from/to 33 - 190 Hz Maximum sound pressure level 115 dB/1m Acoustic principle 1-way-system Enclosure type Bass reflex
15m Speaker Cable 2.5mm² - C2515S
Description Item Cable length 15 m
UL 20 Mk3 18 bookshelf speaker (pc.)
High-end Hi-Fi bookshelf speakers
Description Item Width 21,5 cm Height 33,5 cm Depth 23,5 cm Weight 5,7 kg
Description Item Terminal clamps Gold-plated screw terminals Minimum amplifier output power recommended 20 W
Description Item Suitable for banana plug Yes Maximum cable diameter 4 mm Equalisation openings (pos.) Backside Equalisation openings 1 Removable front cover Yes Enclosure material MDF Enclosure surface Laminated Net internal volume 10 L Wall mounting brackets Yes Tweeter (number per enclosure) 1 Tweeter (diameter) 25 mm Tweeter (material) Fabric Bass/Midrange driver (number per enclosure) 1 Bass/Midrange driver (diameter) 165 mm Bass/Midrange driver (material) Fibreglas Continuous power handling (IEC - Long Term) 50 W Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 87 dB Frequency range from/to 70 - 20000 Hz Peak power capacity (IEC - Short Term) 80 W Maximum sound pressure level 104 dB/1m Impedance 4 Ohm Acoustic principle 2-way-system Enclosure type Bass reflex Crossover frequency internal switch 2600 Hz
REARSTATION TX, radio transmitter for audio signals
Description Item Width 11 cm Weight 150 g Height 3,2 cm Depth 8,6 cm
Description Item Cinch input stereo 1
REARSTATION Compact RX (pcs.)
The RearStation Compact wirelessly transmits audio signals from source to speaker. Simply plug in the RearStation Compact to mains power and then to the rear speakers.
Description Item Width 7,1 cm Weight 300 g Height 18,3 cm Depth 4,2 cm
Description Item Power supply voltage 230 V Automatic on/off Yes Storage for settings when disconnected Yes Standby-Function Yes Amplifier configuration 2 x 1.0 Amplifier technology Class D Amplifier channels 1 Power output capacity sinus (RMS) Satellite 60 W
Description Item Terminal clamps 2 Cinch output 1 High level speaker outputs 1
Description Item Maximum cable diameter 1,5 mm
Centre speaker UL 40 C Mk3 18
High-end Hi-Fi centre speaker
Description Item Width 42 cm Height 16,9 cm Depth 15,9 cm Weight 5,7 kg
Description Item Terminal clamps Gold-plated screw terminals
Description Item Suitable for banana plug Yes Maximum cable diameter 4 mm Removable front cover Yes Enclosure material MDF Enclosure surface Laminated Keyhole plate mounted Yes Wall mounting brackets Yes Tweeter (number per enclosure) 1 Tweeter (diameter) 25 mm Tweeter (material) Fabric Bass/Midrange driver (number per enclosure) 2 Bass/Midrange driver (diameter) 130 mm Bass/Midrange driver (material) Kevlar/ fibreglass Continuous power handling (IEC - Long Term) 100 W Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 88 dB Frequency range from/to 90 - 20000 Hz Peak power capacity (IEC - Short Term) 150 W Maximum sound pressure level 107 dB/1m Impedance 4 - 8 Ohm Acoustic principle 2-way-system Enclosure type Closed
Floor speaker UL 40 Mk3 18 (pc.)
High-end Hi-Fi standing speakers
Description Item Width 21,5 cm Height 106,5 cm Depth 32 cm Weight 20 kg
Description Item Terminal clamps Screw terminal, gold-plated
Description Item Suitable for AV receiver Yes Suitable for banana plug Yes Bi-Amping/Bi-Wiring Yes Maximum cable diameter 4 mm Equalisation openings (pos.) Backside Equalisation openings 2 Removable front cover Yes Enclosure material MDF Enclosure surface Laminated Net internal volume 54 L Spikes prepared Yes Integrated stand Yes Tweeter (number per enclosure) 1 Tweeter (diameter) 25 mm Tweeter (material) Fabric Midrange driver (number per enclosure) 1 Midrange driver (diameter) 165 mm Midrange driver (material) Kevlar Woofer (number per enclosure) 2 Woofer (diameter) 165 mm Woofer (material) Fibreglas Continuous power handling (IEC - Long Term) 120 W Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 87 dB Frequency range from/to 45 - 20000 Hz Peak power capacity (IEC - Short Term) 200 W Maximum sound pressure level 108 dB/1m Impedance 4 - 8 Ohm Acoustic principle 3-way-system Enclosure type Bass reflex
Connecting cables are not included with this delivery
Downloads & support
- Operating instructions: T 10 Subwoofer
- Declaration of conformity: T 10 Subwoofer
- Operating instructions: Centre speaker UL 40 C Mk3 18
- Declaration of conformity: Centre speaker UL 40 C Mk3 18
- Declaration of conformity: 15m Speaker Cable 2.5mm² - C2515S
- Declaration of conformity: REARSTATION
- Operating instructions: REARSTATION
- Operating instructions: REARSTATION
- Operating instructions: Pair Shelf speaker UL 20 Mk3 18
- Declaration of conformity: Pair Shelf speaker UL 20 Mk3 18
- Operating instructions: Floor speaker UL 40 Mk3 18 (pc.)
- Declaration of conformity: Floor speaker UL 40 Mk3 18 (pc.)
Shipping informationShipping information
Information about the guaranteeWarranty and guarantee
Audio glossaryAudio lexicon: Technical terms quickly explained
Buyers' guide and service
Teufel SupportVisit our self help support page Support & Contact
Store FinderExperience our products in person and talk to our team directly for the best expert advice. Overview
Only one MOVE PRO per order. A credit transfer or cash payment for the value of the MOVE PRO is not possible.
The MOVE PRO as a free bonus cannot be used in combination with another voucher coupon. Other vouchers are not redeemable if the free MOVE PRO is part of the purchase.
This offer is valid for orders placed between 31.03.2023 at 00:00 and 31.03.2023 at 23:59. This offer is valid only as long as MOVE PRO stocks last.
The MOVE PRO has a normal sale price of € 129.99. This offer is regarded as a unit offer.
As with all free promotional offers, neither the 12 year warranty nor the 2 year warranty are valid for this product.
The MOVE PRO may be delivered separately.