- Risk-free 8-week trial
- Directly from manufacturer
- Free return shipping
Key advantages at a glance
- Transmitter set for wirelessly controlling both System 6 THX subwoofers
- Set contains: 2 x wireless transmitters, 2 x wireless modules
- For stable digital transmission over 10 m that is both lossless and wireless
- Easy installation, compact dimensions, low energy use, standby function
- Automatic on, transmits line signal and volume changes
- Suitable for use with the System 6 THX and A/V receivers with 2 subwoofer outputs
- Comes with mains adapter and audio cable
This set wirelessly controls both System 6 THX subwoofers. Simply plug
in the transmitters and connect them to the A/V receiver via included
Subwoofer Wireless ModulThis wireless module is for use with the T 4000 subwoofer and CoreStation A/V receiver. The module is simply plugged in to a dedicated space at the back of the T 4000.
The wireless module's connection status appears on the CoreStation’s OSD menu as displayed on the television. On the back of the subwoofer alongside the plug for the module is a button and status LED for wirelessly connecting the sub and A/V receiver. Establishing a connection is just as quick and easy as pairing two Bluetooth devices.
Once an initial connection has been established, the CoreStation and T 4000 will automatically pair with each other as long as they are within a 10 meter range and switched on. A wireless connection between A/V receiver and subwoofer makes living room integration even easier without compromising on signal quality. The bass signal is transmitted in lossless sound quality for the same power and punch as a wireless connection.
For the SubConnect wireless module, you’ll need:
1. T 4000 flat subwoofer
- 2 × SubConnect MOD – black version
2 × Sub Connect TX
- 1 × power adapter – Black
- 1 × Mono-Cinch-Cable 0.5m - C3005A – Black
Wireless module for the T 4000 flat subwoofer and S 6000 SW
Description Item Width 6,4 cm Height 2,4 cm Depth 9 cm Weight 0,08 kg
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.